Movie review, Blackfish





          The movie was a great movie, it showed real killer whales, and live and real footage, which that’s actually very important if your trying to say it’s to, and th whole Tim while watching i5 I felt bad for both trainers and Killer whales, the reason why I felt bad for them was because other people introduced them to the whale, and the trainer had to train the whale and try to make th killer whale trust them, and when the trainer has so much trust with the whale, the whale turns it back and kills their trainer. And do you really have to explain why I felt bad for th killer whales...?? Meh whatever I’ll just explain it, I mean.. like..
THEY’RE WILD ANIMALS!
And people took them from there family’s! They are kept in a cage or a pool! And it’s small for them,
They swim mills per days! And see new things in the wild, in a tank they  only see the same dang tank everyday! They get so restless that they don’t know what to do, so they start kill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to MontyBlue Berry’s first blog! 😋

Free post!

What I did for Halloween