Free post!




        Welp..... I have nothing to say! Or write πŸ˜… I didn’t really do anything that special,
Well kinda...
On Sunday me, my sisters and mom went to a Mexican restaurant, I forgot what it was called but  I know it was in “La Grange I think that’s how you spell it... well anyways!
We orders some TASTY tocos πŸ˜‹ And me since I love strawberry I ordered myself a Strawberry milkshake skake, my mother said that they had the best milks skakes! But when I tried it... IT WAS A LIE! They lied to me! It tasted sour... I don’t know if it was meant to taste like that but it was pretty bad, so instead of drinking that I drank my sister horchata, and I think that my mother meant the horchata was the best drink, cause that was the most tasty horchata that I ever had! Then the rest was everyone ate and went home.
But on Monday! Oh lord was that day a bad day!
Since I have a YouTube channel I had to post something, and what I mostly post are “Gacha Vids
And what that is, it’s a game, that we can play and do other things, but another thing we can us it for is making videos, and that’s what I use it for, we have these characters that we can change and make them are OC (Own characters) and wha we just need to do is, but the characters in poses and make them talk, and every little detail we need to do it! Or else the video will look back, because we have to take pictures and even if the character is walking you have to make it walk on every picture until you want it to make a different pose, and I was doing that the whole day! Just taking pictures of every move. So when I was done I had to edit the pictures in this app that I use called KineMaster and it’s good to edit, but hard if you just got it and don’t know what to use, and if I’m really honest... IT TOOK 6 AND A HALF HOURS!! I started at 12:52 and ended at 7:41 and if I’m being SUPER honest I did take a break not even for eating! The whole time I was just on my bed editing and taking pictures of the game. But the good thing was that it turned out to be the best vid that I ever did!

I always make Music vids with the Characters in them! And What I did for that video was the song
“2002” which is a love song πŸ˜… and I found out new ways to edit it, so it turned out amazing! Also I found out how to do a thumbnail :3 (heheh best work) oh and if you want to check out my channel it’s MontyGame P-  
SIKE! I ain’t telling nobody my YouTube channel >:3  sorry πŸ˜… just wanted a little joke.

And yeah....  that’s what happened during my weekend πŸ˜…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to MontyBlue Berry’s first blog! πŸ˜‹

What I did for Halloween